I have my inner latch key kid moments!
This Alfredo recipe is quick and easy.
- Penne Pasta
- 1-2 cups of fresh/frozen broccoli
- Small can of canned chicken drained
- Alfredo sauce
- Cook noodles according to brand’s instructions
- Add in broccoli to cook with the pasta.
- When noodles and broccoli are cooked to your preference, drain the water from the pot.
- Drain the juice from the canned chicken and add to the pot (I like to rinse my chicken off an extra two or three times to get that canned chicken broth flavor out of the meat).
- Pour on the alfredo sauce into the noodles mixture and stir occasionally until chicken is warm.
Quick and easy! I hope you enjoy! Feel free to share your results.