Here is a quick recipe for snickerdoodles. This is something easy to make for those days that you want something sweet but don’t
feel like have time to put forth the extra effort. Here are the ingredients you will need:
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough:
- 1 box french vanilla cake mix
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Empty cake mix in a large bowl large.
- Add melted butter, stir lightly.
- Add the eggs and mix completely.
- Place mixture on parchment paper, rolling it out into a smooth 3 inch roll.
- Place the dough in the freezer for approximately 5 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling mix the sugar and the cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Remove the dough from the freezer cut the dough into 1-inch pieces form a ball.
- Dip them into the sugar and cinnamon topping.
- Press the dough between the palms of your hands shaping the cookie.
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes 6 minutes bottom rack 6 minutes top rack or (until it springs back from touch ) at 350 degrees.
- Let cool and enjoy!