Making banana pudding used to require stove tops, hard work and dedication. Here is a recipe for a quick banana pudding with homemade taste. This is an easier way to make this popular dish. You will need:
- 2 boxes Vanilla wafers
- 3-4 bananas sliced or diced
- 1 box Jello Banana Pudding Mix
- 1 box Jello French vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 31/2 cups milk
- 1 8 0z container of Cool Whip
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- Empty the Banana pudding and French vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Gradually add 3 1/2 cups of milk then gradually add 1 can of Sweetened Condensed milk, mixing it well.
- Add cut bananas.
- Gently fold the wafers into the mix (Be careful not break the cookies).
- Place in a 13 x 9 dish.
- In a small bowl combine slightly thawed cool whip and vanilla mix until smooth spread evenly over the banana pudding mixture.